5 simple steps to put your passion into action:
- Register your interest. Fill in our Enquiry Form and we will be in touch. Yes, it’s that easy!
- Complete your application. Fill in our Application for Admission form here!
NOTE: Our Recruitment team is on hand to assist you with your Application for Admissions form and all the info on audition and/or interview requirements. Please don’t hesitate to call our team if you have further questions – we’re here to help, anytime.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us on:Sydney: 02 9219 5444
Melbourne: 03 8610 4222
- Audition & interview. Meeting you in person speaks volumes. A member of our Recruitment team will arrange a time for your audition and/or interview. See our audition tips below.
- Accept your offer. If your application is successful, we’ll send you an offer letter with all the next steps.
- Sign-up for classes. Attend orientation and registration week to finalise all your enrolment details. Welcome to AIM!
You can submit your Enquiry form at any time. We don’t have set cut-off dates – there’s never a bad time to set the tone for your future at AIM.
We’re here to help & provide advice – pick up the phone and get in touch
Don’t hesitate to call one of our Recruitment team members, who are waiting to walk you through each step of the application process.
Just remember we’re here to answer all your program and course questions. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on:
Sydney: 02 9219 5444
Melbourne: 03 8610 4222
International: +61 2 9219 5444
Audition & Interview tips –
you’ve got this
- Fully prepare for your audition or interview. Choose your tracks/prepare your work/assemble your portfolio carefully. Rehearse or review your compositions and mixes so that you know them inside out.
- Choose songs or musical works that you feel most confident with, ones that represent your interests and abilities.
- At anytime ask us to to repeat or rephrase the question if you are asked something you are not sure about.
- Remember, we’re not here to judge you, but to help you get to where you want to go. So, deep breath, try to relax and enjoy the experience.
- It goes both ways. You’ll have the chance to ask us questions, too.