Develop new skills and level up your music management knowledge.
Broaden your skillset, expand your horizons, and further your career opportunities.
Take the plunge; learn new skills, a new instrument - there has never been a better time to dream big.
READY TO APPLY?
Want to know more?
Whether you are an experienced music industry practitioner, an established performer or producer, or simply a passionate musician – the Undergraduate Certificate in Music and Arts Management will level up your knowledge and provide you with the practical music business skills to help future-proof your career.
Flexibility & Convenience
- Online delivery: enjoy the flexibility of studying 100% online, with optional face to face delivery available for selected units
- Study in your own time: working full-time? No worries! With a range of study options you can study anytime during the week that suits you
- No long-term commitment: with a certificate only requiring 2 study periods, you’ll be using your new industry skills to further your career in just 7 months
- Study now, pay later: with 100% of tuition available through FEE-HELP (for Australian citizens), you can study now and pay later
- Tax deductions: take advantage of the Government’s self-education expenses program and claim back tax deductions (Government eligibility requirements apply)
- LinkedIn Learning: gain access to LinkedIn Learning - an online education platform with over 16,000 courses. Normally worth $300, as an AIM student you get it for FREE
- 100% course credit: if you decide to continue your studies with any of our Bachelor's degrees, your Undergraduate Certificate will count as credit
HOW MUCH STUDY IS INVOLVED?
The Undergraduate certificates are completed in 2 study periods. Each study period consists of 12 weeks of delivery and two weeks of assessments. For successful completion of the award candidates must complete a total of 24 credit points:
- 12 credit points completed in the in the first study period.
- 12 credit points completed in the second study period.
THE FINER DETAILS
Choose from any of the available elective options below to shape your own degree:
Making Money in the Music Industry (2 Credit Points)
Bass Skills 1 (2 Credit Points)
Drum Skills 1 (2 Credit Points)
Guitar Skills 1 (2 Credit Points)
Keyboard Skills 1 (2 Credit Points)
Vocal Skills 1 (2 Credit Points)
Visual Media & Design Skills (2 Credit Points)
Digital Audio Workstation 1 (2 Credit Points)
The qualification is available for domestic students who:
- Have completed year 12 or equivalent at secondary level; and/or,
- Have a VET qualification at AQF Level 3 or 4; and,
- Satisfy the minimum English language entry requirements; or
- You are a Mature Age Student (over 21)
Graduates of the Undergraduate Certificate in Music and Arts Management will be able to:
1. Demonstrate a specialised level of music and arts management competence, communicating this confidently within the practice of music and arts management, digital and traditional marketing, music publishing and artist and repertoire management.
2. Apply discipline skills in music and arts management, as part of an authentic education experience and demonstrate these skills through collaborative, paraprofessional presentations and in simulated workplace environments.
3. Integrate music and arts management knowledge and skills across digital and traditional domains, demonstrating flexibility, ethical behaviour and collaborative practice, and responsibility in professional practice.
COURSE FEES 2020/2021
Domestic applicants only. Fees displayed in AUD.
FEE-HELP is the Australian Government’s Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) to help students with the cost of their course fees. As a registered Higher Education Provider, eligible AIM students studying our Undergraduate Certificate courses are able to access FEE-HELP.
For study period 3 2020 as part of the Australian Government’s Higher Education Relief Package, all FEE-HELP loan fees for units of study will be waived.
Visit Study Assist or call 1800 020 108 for more information.