Strengthen your thinking with robust entrepreneurial strategies
OPEN THE DOOR TO NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - INAUGURAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS
Your Master of Arts and Entertainment Management will speak volumes:
- Explore, develop and express your creativity through advanced critical thinking, entrepreneurship and innovation that allows you to better navigate the dynamics and ever-changing facets of the arts and entertainment industry.
- Develop your high level professional, leadership, collaboration and global skills with a program that balance robust business strategies with blue sky entrepreneurial thinking; recognising that innovation is key to developing new markets and ways how art and entertainment are consumed.
- Develop your research, analytical and writing skills, as well as critical and creative thinking
- Explore more through electives that amplify and extend your experience in other fields
- Be guided and mentored by industry experts who are determined to help you grow as a performer and will support you through your academic research
Download our Program Guide for course structure and subject details.
OPEN THE DOOR TO NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The Master of Arts and Entertainment Management will not only allow you to specialise and further progress in your chosen musical career, it will also open up the possibility of further career options in the leadership or management positions and subject details.
Applicants applying for Postgraduate Studies in Music must:
- Provide copies of academic transcripts of previous study for us to keep (these copies must be in English). If you do not have a relevant undergraduate degree, you must provide evidence of professional work in your desired field.
- Provide a copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Provide a resume (in English) that covers all previous music study, experiences and interests.
- Provide copies of any certificates or references that may support your application to study at AIM.
- All International Applicants must submit an IELTS (or Equivalent) of 6.5 with no overall band score less than 6.0.
- Complete online Application Form
Please also refer to individual department graduate entry requirements as follows:
- Composition & Music Production
- Classical Performance
- Music Theatre
- Contemporary Performance
For more information on the specific entry and admissions processes relevant to your program of interest and your student status, please follow the links below: