Once you have completed undergraduate studies or have extensive relevant experience, you may wish to apply for Graduate Study to further specialise in your area of expertise.
As the leading school for today’s music industry, the Australian Institute of Music delivers a unique & sought after Graduate Program. AIM is a place where professional practitioners of all disciplines can come to study, share ideas and support each other in an intelligent and creative environment.
AIM Graduate Program features include:
- A focus upon the students’ area of creative practice.
- Supporting the student in their investigations into their OWN area of creative practice.
- Advancing professional practice skills & the academic rigor to talk intelligently about it.
- Access to AIMs extensive professional quality Q studios and production facilities.
- Opportunity to audit appropriate undergraduate units for further skill development.
- The integration of all disciplines into one program of creative practice investigation, with performers, composers & producers supporting each others’ creative work.
DOWNLOAD the full 'Graduate Studies at AIM' Document below
Graduate Studies at AIM 2011
Academic Calendar Graduate Studies
AIM offers several Graduate Study options. These include:
- Graduate Certificate of Music : 1 semester
- Bachelor of Music with Honours : 2 semesters
- Graduate Diploma of Music : 2 semesters
- Master of Music : 4 semesters
- Graduate Diploma of Education OR Master of Teaching : 1 or 2 years
Master of Arts Management (at Sydney Opera House) : 1 year